Project Administrator - Audio Visual Technology
5 days left
- Full Time
Position: Project Administrator
Salary/Package: £28,000 - £30,000 + Professional Development
Location: Central London
Alecto Recruitment are currently representing one of the capital's most recognisable Audio Visual integrators in their search for a Project Administrator.
Main Purpose of Position:
To work as part of the Projects team in supporting the project delivery. A project-based role involving the coordination of multiple Audio Visual projects.
Critical Job Success Factors:
A critical part of this role is achieving detailed visibility into the health of projects by monitoring key project deliverables against the plan and reporting on quality assurance issues to the Project Managers.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work on multiple projects within the budgeted cost and to the satisfaction of the client.
- Planning of projects, including resource planning, scheduling engineers, obtaining external resource as required and liaising with clients to schedule site work.
- Assist in the financial management of projects including management of variations, assisting with job cost analysis and production of Project Status Reports.
- Liaison with other internal departments.
- Timely procurement of equipment on projects, placing and progressing purchase orders.
- Maintain job files and project directories on the network in a consistent fashion including records on projects, such as costing data and assisting with the compilation of serial numbers, equipment lists or similar.
- Assist with the compilation of product data and information for projects for submission to clients, designers and for project and installation folders.
- Be organised, persistent and flexible with the ability to approach different types of tasks during the working day.
- Being able to prioritise, multi-task and work under pressure is essential.
- Be able to work as part of a team whilst being self-motivated.
- Ability to work to a high and accurate standard.
- Have an empathy with our clients and other contractors to ensure a good co-operative working relationship.
- Capable of good communication skills both verbal and written, being able to communicate with all manner/level of colleagues and clients from company executives to building contractors.
- Experience as a project co-ordinator or administrator
- Strong MS Office skills. MS Excel (Formulas, Vlookup, Pivot Tables) is a must.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies and disciplines (Prince2; ITIL; Agile) and tools (MS Project or Smartsheet)
- Capable of listening and ensuring mutual understanding.
- Probe for specific information in order to understand complex issues.
- Have a good understanding of project life cycles.
- Be competent to a high level of computer literacy, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel
- Have a commercial awareness of job costing and significance of working to a budget.
- Have a valid passport.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
- Competitive basic salary
- Continuous professional development
- Chance to work in a busy and demanding environment
- Opportunity to oversee projects across Europe
- Gain a foothold in a billion pound industry
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Bayliss, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit