PR Account Executive
Account Executive/Senior Account Executive
Hard working and organised PR professional required by dynamic PR consultancy to provide AE/SAE level support across a number of client accounts.
The role has considerable scope for development for an ambitious, enthusiastic candidate looking to become involved with a boutique agency at an exciting time in its development.
- Client liaison - working across a number of Food & Beverage and retail brands.
- Assisting in the creation and delivery of PR campaigns
- Organising and assisting with the administration of international press events
- Managing media monitoring services and producing media coverage summaries
- Drafting press releases
- Liaising with media on a regular basis
- Building media contact lists
Experience and skills required
Personal specification - essential:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent writing skills
- Happy to muck in in this varied role
Personal specification - desirable:
- Track record in F&B / retail PR, B2B or consumer
- Experience of working with international publications
- Working knowledge of foreign languages
- Agency experience
Salary and benefits
£20,000-£28,000 depending on experience
We can offer flexibility of location (based in Dorking with up to two days a week in Blackfriars, central London) to suit.
There may be the opportunity for international travel.
They are a small team and everyone has their own role to play. They are looking for an organised and highly motivated individual who is looking to learn and broaden their PR experience.
If you are looking for a great opportunity where you can provide crucial support to clients and feel valued as an essential member of the team, then this is for you!