Quality and Compliance Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
OVERVIEW: QUALITY AND COMPLIANCE MANAGER
As a result of continued growth, our prestigious client, operating in the Work Based Learning and Training sector, are looking to add an experienced Quality and Compliance Manager to their existing team.
The role is office based, located in Central London.
As part of the senior management team, you must be flexible with national travel where required.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: QUALITY AND COMPLIANCE MANAGER
- The role will require you to ensure quality and compliance standards are maintained in line with Ofsted/SFA
- Writing Quality Procedures to meet business objectives
- Responsible for completing Self-Assessments and Quality Improvement Plans across the business
- Managing and completing all data returns required by relevant Awarding Bodies, including ROATP and Tender applications
- Manage the development of all quality / teaching and curriculum activities
- Leading up team meetings and providing staff development training
- Producing regular reports to Directors / Key Stakeholders on quality performance across the business
The successful candidate will be from a qualified IQA / IV background and will have a proven track record of managing quality processes in a similar senior quality role within the Work Based Learning and Training sector.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES: QUALITY AND COMPLIANCE MANAGER
- Excellent understanding of quality standards set by Ofsted
- Knowledge of and experience in completing SFA / Ofsted related activities
- Assessor and IV/IQA qualified (A1, TAQA, V1 or equivalent)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Full, clean driving license and use of own vehicle
EXPERIENCES: QUALITY AND COMPLIANCE MANAGER
- Experienced in writing Quality Procedures and overseeing implementation of quality procedures through staff training and auditing
- Experienced in completing Self-Assessments and Quality Improvement Plans across the business
- Experienced in monitoring the performance of subcontracted provisions
SALARY/BENEFITS: QUALITY AND COMPLIANCE MANAGER
- £48k-£55k depending on qualifications and experience
- Excellent benefits package including private Healthcare, Dental cover amongst others
- Unique Company wide incentives including overseas company get together holidays for on target performers
- Laptop and mobile phone
Please Note: Oakmoor Recruitment receive a high number of applications and are not always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and we will keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies. All applications must be eligible to work in the UK.