Group Reporting Manager
My client is an Information Technology company in London and are hiring a Group Reporting Manager to join the team. The group finance team are responsible for the preparation of the group financial statements under IFRS. the team is also responsible for reporting to senior stakeholders, monthly management accounts, capital expenditure, cash and cost centre reporting together with maintenance of group accounting policy and assistance with the co-ordination of the annual budget. The team also has responsibility for driving improvements in finance processes.
* Preparation of the group's annual financial statements, monthly group consolidation, monthly cash flow statement and reconciliation of net debt.
* Responsible for updating and improvement of the group accounting policies and accounting guidance and process.
* Expert on technical accounting issues - to provide guidance on accounting queries including revenue recognition and to prepare accounting position papers for the audit team.
* Manage the adjustments required under IFRS
* Assist with the co-ordination of the year end and interim group audits. Lead contact for the group audit team.
* Preparation of areas of monthly management reporting.
* Acquisition and disposals accounting as required.
* Supervision of one group accountant.
* Ad-hoc tasks as required.
* Qualified accountant (ACA, minimum 2 years PQE)
* Strong financial accountant with demonstrable technical knowledge
* Previous experience of working within a Group accounting team
* Oracle experience advantageous
* Strong excel skills
* Candidate to come from an Auditing Big 4 background