7 days left
- Full Time
My client is hiring an Financial Planning & Analysis Manager who will be responsible for the financial planning and forecasting for the company in London. This role will perform the required financial analysis to monitor the portfolio evolution, activating all the required functions in a timely manner and financial analytics and structures to potential investors and financing partners.
- Work with Regional Operation Managers to understand the business needs, goals, and strategies.
- Develop and maintain periodic reporting, forecasts and budget packages.
- Perform Cash Flow, P&L and Balance budgets & forecasts.
- Collect, analyze and interpret the financial results and operational KPIs by project and region.
- Streamline the project budget, forecast
- Develop process to monitor project performance against budget and analyze variances.
- Analyze investment returns and perform profitability analysis by region.
- Assess and challenge the reasonability of data collected and drive the corrections when required.
- Deliver actionable items or recommendations based on findings through thorough research and analysis.
- Develop an effective process and ensure that all issues are adequately identified and driven to closure by working with relative owners in operations or finance.
- Drive continuous process improvements in efficiency and effectiveness towards the goal: accurately forecast and report project business financial results and provide better information to assist management in decision making .
- Manage members of the FP&A Finance team within various locations
· ACA Qualified within big 4
· Detail oriented and strong Excel skills required.
· Strong ability to work well under pressure.
· Strong desire to learn and grow.