5 days left
- Full Time
FLEET ADMINISTRATOR - HAYES - MON-FRI 9-5.30
From humble beginnings to London’s most trusted business-class car service in just over forty years, Addison Lee have grown with and for the times.
Today, our iconic cars are responsible for enabling over 10 million people to get to where they need to go each year in London alone, and with our business expanding every day - across both the UK and worldwide - we will continue to deliver that same executive service consistently.
About the Role
Reporting into the Head of Fleet, the main function of this role is to provide general administrative support to the Fleet department.
- Liaising with Drivers
- Booking in vehicles with appropriate inspectors
- Running MOT and PCO reports
- Updating the computer system
- General Administration and assisting around the office.
- Answering and making calls
- Filing all inspection sheets for vehicles and PCO certificates
- Organising the drivers to deliver vehicles for PCO and MOT
- Any other duties requested by Management
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- General knowledge of vehicles
- Ability to plan ahead and deal with unexpected changes
- Good interpersonal and team work skills
- Computer literate
- Good telephone manner
- Previous logistical planning skills
- Previous experience with Fleetwave, Shamrock or Salesforce
People Dealt With
- All employees, Managers and Drivers
Please apply ASAP to be considered for an interview.