MARKETING MANAGER B2B, Events, Conferences
MARKETING MANAGER (B2B, Events, Conferences)
KEYWORDS (B2B, Events, Conferences, Publications, Creative, Online, Offline)
LOCATION - London
SALARY - £28,000 - £32,000
An experienced Marketing Executive or recent Marketing Manager is required for a new role within a leading Publishing and Conferences media company.
You will play a vital role in the growth of a highly successful company with a great name within the inand this is a great opportunity to take on the full responsibility of creating, developing and monitoring new policies and procedures for marketing processes within an established and successful company. You will be responsible for managing and executing marketing strategy from beginning to end in addition to being the main point of contact for all marketing related issues.
Knowledge of the Conferences industry is ideally required for this role and the marketing campaigns that you create, introduce and manage will be crucial for helping to increase subscriptions to the publications and increasing delegates to the various conferences held throughout the year.
- Create, Introduce and Develop creative marketing campaigns, policies and procedures.
- Manage marketing budgets and set targets for activity
- Analyse response and effectiveness of campaigns making adjustments to maximise success rate
- Create and implement digital marketing campaign strategy.
- Plan and implement online and offline marketing content
- Manage digital marketing strategy using CMS
- Data and Analysis
- Create marketing tools and assets.
- Creativity to offer and implement innovative and bespoke campaign ideas and solutions.
- Proven success in a similar role within a B2B environment is essential.
- Experience within the conferences industry is required
- Ability to confidently plan, run and manage the entire campaign process.
- Experience with both Online and Offline marketing campaigns
- Experience working with CMS, Email Marketing, Newsletters and Automated Campaigns
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.