Lead Business Analyst
7 days left
- Full Time
Lead Business Analyst - London - Up to £65,000 + benefits
A fantastic opportunity for a Lead Business Analyst has arisen within a globally recognised organisation that works in numerous industry sectors. This role is at the centre of the businesses data revolution, owning change management of large scale data, CRM and decisioning special projects and pilots throughout their lifecycle into BAU.
You'll work with multiple stakeholders including; Digital Development and Product Owners, Marketing, CRM, IT (Technology Service Operation) and our Programme Management Group (CPMG). You'll focus on understanding business change needs, assessing the business impact of those changes, capturing, analysing and documenting requirements with key technical understanding of the solution and supporting the communication and delivery of requirements with relevant stakeholders.
You will work within a hybrid change programme of waterfall and agile development and will be responsible for prioritising the rollout plan with stakeholders, keeping delivery on time and on budget and ensuring the technical solution delivers the measureable impacts to the business.
- Assessing the requirements of the company's Consumer business with respect to its operational use of our personalisation and decisioning platforms (Including Oracle Real Time Decisioning) linking clearly to commercial priorities and our marketing acquisition and retention objectives
- Assembling, coordinating and directing a broad project team across multiple business functions to agree and deliver coherent and 'fit-for-purpose' solutions on-time and on-budget
- Be the first point of contact for non-BAU/non-low-impact changes that require end-to-end project management through the lifecycle into production and BAU - being a first point of escalation for relevant stakeholders
- Represent as the subject matter expert for our decisioning and data solution capabilities having digested technical architecture and features translating into real-business use cases
- Align resources and delivery plans with chief architects across data and decisioning solutions for which you're responsible for managing business change (Including but not limited to Oracle Real-Time Decisioning)
- Identify and agree with commercial product and marketing teams the opportunities and requirements to test and introduce new and enhanced functionality to existing and/or new channels. This will include eligibility rules/models, machine driven logic, offers/content end-user-experience and KPI optimisation
- Be comfortable with calculating ROI using calculations including payback period and internal rate of return, agreeing with finance colleagues to lock incremental benefits
The successful candidate will have:
- Large scale business experience - extracting and managing large volumes of detailed business and functional requirements
- Able to liaise, manage and negotiate with business stakeholders at all levels conflict resolution and meeting management
- History of working closely with Developers, Testers, Solution Architects and Project Managers
- Demonstrable product feature delivery across BigData solutions this could include personalisation/decisioning/CRM campaign automation technology within a multi-channel context
- Experience writing technical requirements, functional specifications, use-cases, user-stories and change requests and engaging/translating to diverse stakeholders
- Highly numerate comfortable extracting and analysing multiple sources of data to generate business cases and produce conclusive measurement on the impact of your projects
- Presenting results coherently and confidently to a diverse range of stakeholders up to director level
- Experience within database marketing, direct marketing or interactive marketing environments as well as an understanding of general data warehousing principles
- Exposure to enterprise ETL tools (examples; but non-essential: SSIS, SAP, OWB)
- Experience with Oracle data solutions (examples; RTD, SQL Developer, Discoverer) or equivalent competitor products
The business offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes but is not limited to: 25 days annual leave, car allowance, excellent company discounts, 10% bonus and pension.
For any further information contact Matthew Dewsnap on