Trainee Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant / Headhunter
6 days left
- Full Time
Trainee/Junior Recruitment Consultant, extensive training provided - £15,500 - £21,000 - Realistic £30,000 - £40,000 1st year OTE - Essex based
Java Recruitment are a specialist provider of recruitment solutions in permanent and contract staff across specialist niche IT markets in the UK and Europe. We are currently recruiting high-calibre graduates and sales people to join our industry leading training scheme. The Java Recruitment training scheme is an integral part of our future growth strategy as we look to expand from 50 people currently to 150 in the next 3 years. Our training scheme has recently provided the company with a number of its team leaders and sales manager. We are looking to fast track successful candidates in to management through this scheme as we increase our senior management staff from 6 to 20 over the course of the next 3 years.
You will begin your career with Java Recruitment in trainee role specialising in one of 4 niche markets, which means working in either:
- Microsoft .NET recruitment (Dot Net Resourcing)
- Java recruitment (JPeople)
- Microsoft Dynamics (ERP Associates)
- Infrastructure (Java Recruitment)
This will give you an insight into our core business and from day one will have the opportunity to earn a substantial performance related bonus. Everyone who joins Java Recruitment will have the opportunity to build in to a team leader position within a 9-12 month period, based on performance. Within your 2nd and 3rd year you will have the opportunity to move in to senior management roles as we continue to grow and open further offices.
We have shown great success in the past 12 months by opening a new office space in Southend, Essex and will be looking to open other offices across Essex with future plans to open offices in Europe.
- Candidate marketing and developing existing client relationships.
- Identifying and qualifying suitable candidates.
- Taking detailed job specifications.
- Translating and posting job requirements into adverts that will attract relevant candidates.
- Marketing through social media platforms to attract new candidates/clients
- Sending marketing material to potential and existing clients
- Extensive planning and time management.
Our benefits include:
- A starting salary from £15,500 to £21,000.
- Average 1st year OTE £30,000 - £40,000
- Potential to earn substantial performance related bonuses.
- Structured induction and training programme.
- Mentoring programme with a senior manager.
- 20 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays) + afternoon out of the office at company incentive each month (equalling 26 days off the job on target).
- Reduced rate gym membership
Incentives at Java Recruitment
- End of month company nights out
- Achievers club Afternoon at a top restaurant for successful Consultants
- Company arranged events such as football, bowling, go-karting etc.
- Awards for exceptional performance.
- Awards for Consultant of the Month
- Monthly Team and Individual Incentives afternoon off at top bars and restaurants
All candidates must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom on a full time basis. The minimum entry requirements are a degree in any subject or at least 7 A-C GCSE’s, or equivalent, with some experience within marketing or direct sales.
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.