A Business Psychologist Consultancy based in the West End are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their global marketing team. This is a permanent full time position paying up to £30,000 dependent on experience and an attractive benefits package.
The company are a leadership consulting firm, comprised primarily of consultants with backgrounds in psychology and the behavioural sciences, working with organisations to unlock the power of their people. They have over 100 consultants operating from 20 international offices.
Duties will include:
- Identifying event opportunities internally and externally
- Coordinating events including the communications and logistics
- Creating and maintaining any marketing materials
- Assisting with proposals to support the business development team
- Liaising and coordinating with media partners on the distribution of content
- Project managing the global distributions of publications, marketing materials and content to the global offices
- Managing the client database
- Oversea the management of internal messaging boards
- Work alongside the marketing and communications team to manage the marketing metrics
- 2.1 Degree educated in Marketing or a similar subject essential
- A's and B's at A level essential
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a marketing role
- Experience of running a marketing campaign end to end
- Experience of event planning and working with social media
- Experience of adhering to budgets
- Organised and methodical
- Excellent attention to detail
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days.