A Financial Controller opportunity has arisen for an ACA or CIMA Qualified accountant to be based in Epsom - Working for an international business that will give career enhancing opportunities in the next 18-24 months.
About The Role
Working within this industry leading business you will be working as the Financial Controller and will be supporting the senior management all aspects of financial reporting, actual results, management accounts, budgets and forecasts. Additionally, you will be supporting the business sin financial decision making.
This role has a real blend of commercial accounting and reporting, giving you variety and exposure across the wider business.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Support the monthly and period end reporting including month end flash reporting, actual and forecast submissions including variance analysis and management commentary
- Support the senior management quarterly presentations
- Provide an ongoing review with critical analysis of operating performance, including P&L and Capital reporting
- Support the planning, preparation and reporting of the strategic preparations on an annual basis
- Support the wide business on planning and preparation of budgets
About Our Client
This role is working for an international business that will give you initial exposure to their UK and Ireland business units then develop you further into a wider Group role or into a business unit Finance Director position.
The business has shown continued success and growth over the past few years and is looking for someone that wants to be part of their continued growth.
We are looking for an ACA or CIMA qualified individuals - you will either be looking to make your first move out of a Professional Practice or have experience of working within a larger business and are now looking for that Financial Controller opportunity to progress your career.
The skills and attributes we are looking for:
- Hold a full accountancy qualification, either ACA or CIMA
- Experience of working with larger businesses
- Good commercial awareness, with the ability to build rapports and challenge the wider business
- Be a progressive individual that is looking for further career development
Things You Should Know
Within this role you will gain exposure to the senior management, you will have career defining steps presented to you in the 18-24 months and be able to step into a Finance Director based role.
Commutable from: Addlestone, Bagshot, Bracknell, Camberley, Chertsey, Cobham, Cranleigh, Crawley, Dorking, Egham, Epsom, Esher, Farnborough, Farnham, Feltham, Fleet, Frimley, Gatwick, Godalming, Guildford, Hook, Horsham, Kingston, Leatherhead, Lightwater, London, Maidenhead, Reading, Redhill, Reigate, Slough, Staines, Sunbury, Walton, West Byfleet, Weybridge, Windlesham, Windsor, Woking, Wokingham and Yateley.
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)