Senior Web Developer
5 days left
- Full Time
We are proud to be working for a Marketing Agency who offer a diverse list of integrated services as they now have a fabulous opportunity for a Senior Web Developer. As Senior Developer you will hold a significant and important role within a cross-functional team that has responsibility for building, evolving and operating their digital product suite in the commercial property management sector.
Working closely with colleagues within and outside of the immediate Development teams, you shall contribute to the vision and a strategic roadmap for the development of these products ensuring their successful design and timely deployment. The team are currently forming a DevOps culture and approach, building on the agile methodologies and automating lean processes and imposing a Continual Integration structure.
As a communicator, you will be able to bridge and translate any gaps between tech and the wider business whilst instilling an obsession of customer-centricity within the digital team.
- Work closely with the Digital Director and our Commercial stakeholders to understand their market, business drivers and key client needs
- With the Digital Director and around input from other commercial stakeholders, develop a product vision and roadmap supportive of and in concert with broader business objectives
- With the Digital Director, play a lead role in a DevOps culture within the digital team and set an approach inclusive of the agile product development process and extend a world-class culture of continuous and rapid innovation and learning
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years senior developer experience
- 8+ years technical/operational experience
- Agile background having worked closely with Developers, QA, Ops teams
- Start-up experience preferred
- Background in property portfolio management preferred
- Technically and commercially aware
- Passionate about innovation, excited by technology
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.