Our Client is a leading property development company that has been trading for over 40 years. They carry out luxury residential schemes across central London and within the M25. Due to expansion they are currently seeking a full time enthusiastic, highly motivated and experienced person in general property management to join their busy team.
Duties of the role include:
- Reporting to the directors on a weekly basis in regards to service charge payments, arrears, insurance payments and claims.
- Running freehold block, leasehold properties.
- Preparing monthly invoices for VAT and general property issues.
- Visiting freehold properties, blocks and buildings and making sure the maintenance is up to standard and speed.
- Liaising and assisting with the maintenance team about weekly property issues eg.boiler issues, electrical matters, plumbing, roof etc.
- Assisting PR, BP and RS as and when required.
- Ensuring all payments are made on time.
- Reviewing processes and procedures, implementing improvements to improve overall performance and service.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Proven 2-3 years of property management experience.
- Service charge management experience; dealing with block insurance.
- Experience creating service charge budget, and preparing service charges.
- Fully computer literate and fluent with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently with own drive and initiative.
- Knowledge of property development and management.
- Ability to influence and add value to the key external and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to provide a first class service.
Hours: Mon-Fri - 08:30 AM - 17:30 PM
Salary: 28-30k Dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this position of Property Manager please click Apply Now.