Senior Content and Site Performance Manager
Senior Content and Site Performance Manager - London
£55,000 - £60,000 + benefits
Senior Content and Site Performance Manager - The Company
My client launched in 2000 and are the Internet's No.1 trusted services provider in their industry. In the UK, they launched in the summer of 2008 and are now one one of the most recognised UK brands in their industry with more than 3.7m members. They also offer dedicated services in Australia and Canada and have customers from over 190 countries worldwide.
Senior Content and Site Performance Manager - The Role
You will report into the UK Marketing Director and will be responsible for developing and delivering the clients' UK's Online Content & SEO strategy, and jointly responsible for the clients' UK's Communication strategy. The primary focus of this opportunity is on improving content performance and content-led customer acquisition, thus growing their overall business contribution from the client's earned media and SEO channels.
The role will include and require:
- Developing and delivering a Content strategy, and partnering with PR Team to jointly manage their UK Communication strategy
- Developing and implementing a robust SEO strategy with the US SEO Manager
- Managing their UK Editor and working with them to manage and deliver successful digital content and social campaigns
- Leading the Comms Team including PR & social to brief on outreach opportunities and content creation to fit with SEO goals
- Managing and maintaining the UK website's landing pages & content, managing all UK requests from other channels, whilst leading conversion rate optimisation efforts
- Analysing their online platforms to identify issues and make recommendations for improvements, using tools including Universal Analytics, a major SEO tracking platforms and their proprietary internal acquisition tracking tools
Senior Content and Site Performance Manager - Key Skills
You should have extensive experience developing and managing digital content, in either a client-side or agency based role. B2C customer acquisition in an ecommerce environment is also essential as their business is very customer-centric. This role requires you to have a very analytical mind-set, strong commercial acumen, and experience improving website performance, conversion rate optimisation. Successfully managing multiple stakeholders, often remotely, will also be key.
It is also importnat to be an excellent communicator with experience reporting on SEO & Content ROI on a regular basis, at various levels of the organisation and to be a strong influencer who understands how content and comms impact SEO and the clients' wider business's commercial objectives, and to have worked with comms teams to create and implement SEO-beneficial campaigns
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "DAVE NEWMAN" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Dave Newman | DD: + 44| . Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.