Account Manager - £24,000 OTE
Account Manager - £24,000 + Commission
Camberley - Permanent
Our client one of the UK's market leading services within their creative industry are looking to recruit a dynamic, passionate and charismatic Account Manager to join their energetic and sociable team in Camberley. This role would suit a candidate who has previous B2B Sales Experience, is confident and articulate as well as having an understanding of the digital sector. You will be capable of delivering high customer service to your clientele as well as improving business sales and development. This is an exciting opportunity to join a diverse and growing organisation who can offer support and stability within your future career.
- To work in sync with Internal Sales Manager to develop the existing client base within the selected department.
- Responsible for creating new business, lead generation and up selling existing client as well as renewals of contracts.
- Successfully and professional build new and existing relationships with internal and external clients within the UK.
- Work effectively with the Sales Team to create new business ideas to sell to prospect clients.
- Create professional and analytic sales information to then present to prospect clients.
- Full 360 client management to provide a professional service to effectively promote long term business.
- To be capable of managing personal pipeline of clients, including lapsed, prospect and current.
- Experience within a similar role within B2B.
- Outstanding and tenacious sales knowledge and proven experience.
- Capable of negotiation and presenting to clients.
- IT Skills - Proficient using Microsoft Packages.
- A strong team player with a proven track record of achieving sales and exceeding expectations.
- Permanent Role - Camberley
- FT Hours
- Free Parking + Other Benefits
- Ideally we are looking for a strong candidate who has previously worked within the Hospitality or Events Sector.
- You MUST be willing to travel between Camberley and London to suit the business needs.
- £24,000 per annum + commission (Structure TBC)
If you are looking for a new challenge and have previous experience as an Account Manager, with a strong track record of success then please contact Office Angels to express your interest.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.