BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE - HEALTHCARE
Frost & Sullivan was founded in 1961 and is a Global Growth Consulting company, dedicated to providing innovative business strategies and market intelligence to a broad portfolio of International blue chip companies.
With a client list that includes global 1000 organisations, emerging companies and the investment community, Frost & Sullivan has evolved into one of the premier growth consulting companies in the world.
The Healthcare Business Unit at Frost & Sullivan is seeking a Business Development Executive to provide support to its successful senior professionals in generating demand and awareness of our products across their portfolio of clients.
- To generate qualified sales leads / opportunities for the wider sales team and achieve all specified key performance indicators
- Conduct a range of new business development initiativesand deliver qualified sales leads
- Provide sales / administrative support to the wider sales team
- Strengthen the Frost & Sullivan brand with defined client organisations and within the industry sector
- Maintain up to date records in CRM
- Follow up with existing and prospective clients on behalf of senior sales team members via phone or email
- Campaign management
- Excellent verbal and written communication style, with an innovative flair.
- The ability to generate sales lead/opportunities via a proactive tele-sales approach
- Report accurate sales activity metrics when required
- Able to work autonomously in-line with the achievement of specific individual lead generation targets and KPIs
- Ability to develop strong internal and external working relationships.
- Strong organisation skills and the ability create high level meetings for the supporting salesexecutives
- The ability to create demand and awareness of the Frost & Sullivan brand and services
- High influencing skills, with a confident, proactive and methodical approach.
- Some proven business to business services based sales /customer service experience would be an advantage
- Some proven experience of proactive/direct external client contact and exposure to a professional / fast paced business environment
- Previous experience in gathering business relevant information and generating client interest from a tele sales approach.
- A consultative manner and an understanding of business to business service sales process/structure.
- A degree and/or equivalent relevant experience would be desirable with a proven track record in sales
- A competitive base salary plus bonus/commission
- Local benefits including best in class office location with many on site social facilities
- "Best in class" global team that strives for excellence
- An friendly open environment with a diverse and international operational focus
- A definite career path with numerous growth opportunities
Contact us now if you meet the requirements we are looking for and forward your CV and covering letter to the email address provided.