Senior Finance Analyst
6 days left
- Full Time
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Finance Analyst to join our Corporate Finance team on a 6 month contract, in our Haywards Heath office.
The successful candidate will be required to ensure the timely delivery of all annual Budgets to senior management and external regulators as appropriate, oversee the production of the monthly reporting for all Group entities and provide timely and insightful expense analysis for all entities across the First Central Group of companies delivering to Board level.
?We're looking for someone who is commercially focused, self-motivated, enthusiastic and ensures great attention to detail.
- ACCA/CIMA qualified or at final stages of qualification
Skills & experience required
- Solid experience within the insurance industry is highly desirable
- Experience of a group-wide budgeting process
- Experience of producing reports and analytics for board level
- Solid understanding of and ability to interpret the appropriate flows of money around the group
- Excellent knowledge of how to prepare accounts in line with regulations and policies
- Sound understanding of the structure of the Group and its operations and objectives
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to articulate complex matters from junior to board level
- Good time management and organisation skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Problem solving skills, with the ability to identify problems and adopt a logical approach to resolving problems
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Advanced Excel skills
If you have the skills and experience required and would like to work for a fast-growing, dynamic company, please apply today.