Area Operations Manager
Our client have an exciting opportunity for an Area Operations Manager to join our team based in Milton Keynes.
Job Title: Area Operations Manager
Location: Milton Keynes (Travel to Cambridge, Finchley and Watford required)
Hours: Full time (40 hours)
Salary: £35,000 per anum + benefits
Our client offers fully serviced business centres for cost-conscious businesses in over 30 locations nationwide.
The primary aim of this role is to ensure the execution of standardised processes delivered through approved systems and people in a multi-site environment in order to deliver an ‘oven ready’ product in terms of compliance, standards and service.
This role requires strong leadership skills to motivate and manage the Operations Managers and centre teams within a geographical cluster. The individual will be confident, have a positive attitude and an analytical and detailed approach to achieving their specific objectives.
Area Operations Manager - Responsibilities
The intention of this role is to deliver "All operational matters in all centres at all times". To achieve this, the tasks would be ordered in priority as follows: 1. Compliance; 2. Process; 3. Standards; 4. Service; 5. Costs.
Area Operations Manager – Skills & Experience required:
- Proven multi-disciplinary experience in operational management role in a customer focussed environment
- Previous experience of multi-site area management responsibility
- Experienced in controlling costs and working within budgeted parameters.
- Experience in managing and developing teams
- Demonstrate a high standard of English and general education
- Must be computer literate with knowledge of basic IT packages (office 365)
- Be effective in both verbal and written communications and have the ability to communicate confidently at all levels of authority within the organisation
Area Operations Manager -You will be:
- A self-starter with excellent problem solving skills and a focus on continuous improvement with the ability to operate with minimum supervision and direction
- Solid backbone and the strength to stand by difficult decisions and be more influenced by right versus wrong than by relationships. Willing to take the lead in setting the tone for corporate integrity
- A honed alertness and vigilance to potential breaches in compliance. This means actively enforcing a mandatory reporting policy and seeking out any weakness in company dealings
- A process and results driven individual who is highly organised, focused and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Possess the ability to motivate others
- Have interpersonal skills, be able to work with teams and be able to coordinate with other departments
- Have a polite, friendly and approachable manner
- Be able to communicate confidently to large groups
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure with a resilient nature and a strong drive for results
To submit your CV for this exciting Area Operations Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
This role may be relevant if you have previously worked as an Area Manager, Operations Manager, Senior Operations Manager, Multi-site Manager, Field Operations, Territory Operations, Regional Operations, General Manager, Business Manager, Operations Director.