A high growth London-based technology business is actively seeking a superstar FP&A analyst to build a world class commercial finance function. Working in this vibrant start-up you will have the chance to actively contribute to the companies future growth.
In this newly created role, you will report to the Vice president of Finance. Working closely with the VP you will be responsible for modeling future growth opportunities, providing the business with information that contributes to the decision-making process. To succeed in this high profile, you will be a dynamic finance professional with extensive experience in FP&A. Ideally, you will be on a 1 month notice period or less.
- Build and develop a long-range financial planning model
- Identify and build KPI reporting that aids in the commercial decision-making process
- Long range budgeting and forecasting
- Provide in-depth analysis on business performance
- Extensive stakeholder management
- Strong financial modeling experience
- Experience within FP&A or Commercial Finance is a Must
- Ideally on a short notice period (1 month or less)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence a wide variety of stakeholders.
This is an amazing opportunity for an FP&A analyst to join a business that's growing 10% month on month. Offering unparalleled progression and development, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
This role will pay a Salary up to £60k. Candidates who feel they match the above criteria are encouraged to apply for more detail.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.