Head of Finance
Our client, a FTSE 250 Business Services company, is looking for a Head Of Finance position for its London office. The position has become available due to company expansion, and provides an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced, commercial environment. The main responsibility of the role is the implementation of reformed company strategy, alongside supporting new business development opportunities.
Further responsibilities of the role include coordination with all company divisions, ensuring effective communication and reporting between the financial function and senior management. The successful candidate must ensure all financial aspects of strategy are effective and accounted for correctly, whilst also overseeing all capital investment proposals.
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA fully qualified
- Degree level educated (2.1) from a red brick university
- Experience in project management
- Experience in working within a team
- Personable and confident when communicating
- Excellent organisation skills