Senior Business Analyst
6 days left
- Full Time
Senior Business Analyst | London Bridge
A tech focused specialist in the travel and tourism world offering bespoke and niche packages to clients. Some might call them a bit of a game changer in the holiday scene!
Due to their increased recognition in the market a need has come up internally for someone to join the company as a Senior Business Analyst with a technical focus to progress the internal systems.
You’ll provide business analysis to the internal Software development team. This will include gathering business requirements, delivering functional specifications, conducting feasibility studies, producing designs/models and supporting project delivery.
In your new role, you’ll:
- Collect, understand and document the business requirements for change initiatives.
- Translate requirements into functional and non-functional requirements (in use cases).
- Analyse and document process/work flows and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from the client on the specifications.
- Work with team Project Managers and Change Coordinators to provide links between requirements and delivery plans.
- Develop sound professional working relationships with business and IT colleagues and management, building their confidence and acquiring an understanding of the business.
- Produce Wireframes to illustrate desired graphic User interfaces (GUI).
- Carry out user acceptance testing.
And to do that you’ll have:
- Experience of Agile methodologies (Scrum and Kanban).
- Experience in defining business requirements in the contact of software application development.
- Experience of Liaising with business and clients to understand requirements.
- Ideally experience or knowledge within the travel industry if not then ecommerce environment is essential.
You can look to achieve a starting base salary of £50,000, Annual bonus of 10%, pension, life insurance and discounts on travel/holiday packages.