Business Development Manager - JC2953
We have two positions as a Business Development Manager working for one of the most successful midlands based shower manufacturers. As the Business Development Manager, you will cover the South East region or the London region and will be responsible for selling a highly regarded range of bathroom products (within the specification sector) for specific large projects for local authorities, housing associations and the student accommodation sector. As the Business Development Manager you will have the opportunity to grow and progress with the company whilst showcasing your ability to deliver results.
As the Business Development Manager, you will have the following roles and responsibilities:
• You will be responsible for managing and developing relationships throughout the specification sector ensuring the retention and growth of our specification business.
• Selling a highly regarded range of bathroom products (within the specification sector) for specific large projects to Local Authorities, House Builders, Main Contractors, Housing Associations and the Student Accommodation sector.
• Work closely with National Merchants and the installation groups to ensure products are selected and installed.
• Create and establish qualifiable new business leads.
• Work closely with the centralised Business Development team in order to generate a healthy sales pipeline
As the Business Development Manager you will possess the following skills and experience:
• Although a proven track record in winning orders through getting specification is desirable, we are looking to identify candidates who are experienced in all aspects of sales
• The ability to learn quickly is particularly important if you are not currently involved in specification sales
• Ability to offer a consultative service to potential clients
• Self sufficient and tenacious
• Flexible in approach
• It would be advantageous if you have previously sold boilers, bathroom products/fittings, sanitary ware or associated products