Electrical Contracts Manager - St Albans - £70-75k
Job Title: Electrical Contracts Manager
Salary: £70,000-75,000 per annum
Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire
Contract: Perm, Full Time
A well-established Electricals company, offering not only a cabling and electrical installation service but in-house manufacture and design, have built a strong reputation with a variety of clients and work predominantly in, but not limited to, the UK (South and London).
They now seek an experienced professional Electrical Contracts Manager to emerge in a brand new position, ready to bring with them their own pipeline of clients as well as develop new business ventures.
Office Hours span from 8am to 6pm, with opportunity to also work from home and onsite work at client sites being required.
What’s on offer?
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Car Allowance Scheme
- Training opportunities within PASMA, Health & Safety, Asbestos Awareness and more
- Oversee the successful electrical installation projects' delivery
- Liaise and understand client’s needs
- Ensure successful and profitable delivery
- Design reviews
- General problem-solving relating to any unforeseen issues relating to installation
- Prepare the site for completion
- Adhere to all company policies on Health and Safety, codes of conduct, COSSH etc.
- Liaise with clients to ensure project delivered within budget and on time
- Management of in-house and subcontractor work and overseeing electrical installations
- Paperwork management including method statements, risk assessments, project programmes, site record etc.
- Good electrical knowledge and experience essential
- Experience in a similar role
- Market/industry knowledge
- Comprehension of health, safety and environment regulations
- Proven success of delivering both small and large scale projects
- Flexible to travel as required
- Pro-active, confident and ambitious with good communication skills
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next seven working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012 and Best New Business Award in 2013 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s businesses throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations. "smart10 - One career. Go for it!