7 days left
- Full Time
Bond Solon specialises in providing legal training for non-lawyers whose role requires them to interact with the law. Bond Solon is part of the Wilmington Legal Division, is a leading legal training and information company based in the UK. Over the last 20 years, Bond Solon have designed and delivered a range of award winning training courses and qualifications targeted specifically at non-lawyers who are involved in the legal system in the UK and worldwide.
Main Purpose of Role:
The primary function of this role is to sell profitable training courses and consultancy by making business-to-business sales calls to a variety of industry sectors. Bond Solon have a consultative approach to selling which involves developing rapport with clients, delivering excellent service and constantly seeking new ways to win business from new and existing clients.
The incumbent of this role will be required to liaise with our existing clients in a given sector to understand their on-going legal skills training needs and increase the levels of business currently being placed by these organisations. It is also necessary for the Sales Consultant to identify prospective clients and contact them to introduce our training products to sell training courses profitably.
Duties will include:
- Spending a set period of time each day on the telephone making outbound calls, pitching our products and services
- Sending out a set number of information packs following sales pitches each day
- Following up by telephone information packs and mailshots sent out
- Handling enquiries from clients and prospective clients
- Identifying key decision-makers in organisations
- Matching the client`s needs with Bond Solon`s product offerings
- Working as part of the sales team to achieve weekly and monthly targets
- Attending client meetings, conferences and seminars
- Providing existing and new clients with high levels of customer service
The incumbent will be given responsibility for their own sector. Essentially they will be given autonomy to run their own business area selling all Bond Solon products (where appropriate) into their given sector. They will have a monthly personal target which will contribute to the Sales Team Group target. They will be given on-going support by their line manager in helping to meet and exceed these targets. Bond Solon expects a high level of professionalism.
On an internal basis, the incumbent will be part of the Bond Solon Sales Team. As such, they will receive training and support from management and the Sales Team as a whole. In turn they will be expected to provide assistance to their colleagues as necessary. They will also work closely with a number of Bond Solon departments responsible for course administration, design and delivery, and marketing.
Skills and Experience Required:
Although we sell legal skills training, the audience for our courses are non-lawyers and we do not require our Sales Team members to have legal backgrounds. We do request the following:
- High level of personal motivation
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Commercial nous
- A good university degree is desirable
- At least 1 year`s B2B telesales experience - required
- Over 1 year`s BTB telesales experience - desirable
- Experience of selling training products and events - desirable