7 days left
- Full Time
A Transactions Supervisor role based in Victoria, for a leading religious body.
This leading religious body has strong ties to the local community, and holds various events throughout the year.
The Transactions Supervisor position in Central London requires:
- Knowledge of Accounts payable and Accounts receivable
- Line management of a team of four
- Completion of bank reconciliations and payment runs
The successful candidate for this Transactions Supervisor role will have:
- Experience of managing the Accounts Payable function
- AAT or part- qualified ACCA/CIMA, or have relevant experience
- Good communication and leadership skills
The salary for this role is £30,000- £34,000