Skype for Business Consultant / Lync - London - £85,000
Skype for Business Consultant / Lync - London - £75,000 to £85,000 p.a + Benefits + Bonus
Skype for Business Consultant / Lync is currently required to work for a leading Microsoft technology company.
You will have a strong foundation in core Microsoft infrastructure technologies, but more specifically they will be able to demonstrate prior experience within large scale messaging deployment and migration projects. You will also benefit from one of the best training packages within the industry.
The Skype for Business Consultant / Lync will have the following experience:
- Expert-level architectural, deployment, and troubleshooting knowledge of Lync / SfB Server, including IM / presence, conferencing, enterprise voice, SIPStack tracing
- Experience in capacity and availability planning for Lync/SfB and related technologies
- Experience with Skype for Business Server 2015
- Very strong knowledge of Exchange Server, SQL Server, Active Directory
- Experience with Enterprise Voice Gateways and Session Border Controllers (AudioCodes, Sonus, AcmePacket)
- Experience with Enterprise-level Microsoft UC Solutions
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008 or 2012; Active Directory; DNS; SQL Server, Certificates
- Proficient with network protocols/services and network infrastructure experience
- Knowledgeable with Enterprise Storage Solutions (Nimble, NetAPP, EMC, etc)
- Knowledgeable with telephony and PBX Systems (Cisco, Nortel, Ayaya, etc)
You must also be happy working in a customer facing environment and be prepared to travel on occasion.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company where training is one of the key policies and where you will be exposed to the latest technology and innovations.
Skype for Business Consultant / Lync - London - £70,000 to £85,000 p.a + Benefits + Bonus
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.