Patents Secretary - IT & Engineering
Located in the heart of the city, this top IP firm are located in open plan, modern offices with a spectacular view over London.
Whilst professional, the firm have a warm, social and inclusive atmosphere, encouraging their employees to share their ideas and opinions. In turn, they maintain an extremely low staff turnover which is testament to their office culture.
Your position will see you supporting 2 Associates and a Technical Assistant within the IT & Engineering team.
You will be responsible for providing the team with a high level of support, ensuring they are well organised and prepared and helping out where possible.
To be successful for this opportunity, it is essential to have the following:
- Previous experience working as a Legal Secretary who has an interest in IP (Patents)
- Intermediate to advanced MS Offices skills
- A minimum typing speed of 55wpm
- Ideally a CIPA or recognised legal secretarial certification is desired.
What's in it for you?
As well as working in a fun, close-knit environment, you will have access to a wide range of benefits including:
- An active social committee with regular activities (including quiz nights, bake sales, team dinners etc)
- Lifestyle discounts (restaurants, accommodation and more)
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary with including pension & Christmas bonuses
- Season ticket loans and more!
To apply for this position, click the appropriate link on this page or for a confidential discussion call Jack Johnson at Wells Tobias on .
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions’ policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.