7 days left
- Full Time
4 month contract
9am to 5:30pm
£55,000 per annum
City of London
A leading global asset management firm with a strong reputation and a proud history, are currently recruiting for a Graphic Designer to join their Creative Services Team on a 4 months fixed term contract basis with the potential of a further contract extension after the initial 4 months. This role will be working within the Design team supporting them with their new exciting rebranding project. The role is paying a great salary of up to £55,000 per annum and the hours will be Monday to Friday from 9am to 5:30pm. Based in modern offices within a friendly, buzzy environment and in a prime location not on far from London Liverpool Street station, this role is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled and experienced Graphic Designer.
The Creative Services team is a comprehensive in-house resource for multimedia, design and typesetting and is responsible for the enforcement and adherence of the company brand. On the design and typesetting side the company produces a wide range of high quality marketing literature, through to more financial documents such as factsheets, app forms, interim and annual reports. The successful candidate will be required to support the Design Team, working on a variety of templates on the rebrand project. The role will require the candidate to exemplify and deliver the following duties and responsibilities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating new templates in InDesign or update and apply brand to existing literature
- Carrying out requests sent via the departmental workflow system
- Ensuring that all rebranded material is produced and formatted in a professional manner
- Checking all creative artworks to ensure the highest possible standard
- Working well within a team environment and on own initiative
- Managing own workload and deliver projects to agreed outcomes and time frames
The desired candidate should have the following experience to be selected for interview:
- Fully competent in Creative Cloud, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat
- A keen eye for spelling and grammar
- Experience of producing artwork in a busy corporate environment
- Self-motivated, driven and passionate about detail
- Excellent communicator
- Accuracy and attention to detail a must
- A keen eye for design and layout; with experience producing artwork using design software
- To have the ability to work well under pressure due to tight deadlines is essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Friendly, professional and approachable
- Experience in working in corporate environments
If this amazing opportunity to work for a successful global asset management firm with fantastic perks and benefits fits your job search then please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYF's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.