Reporting Analyst /Customer Insight Analyst
Customer Insight Analyst/Reporting Analyst - (Retail)
Reporting Analyst/Insight Analyst
Up to £40,000
A market leading Retailer is looking for a Reporting Analyst to join their dynamic team, based in North London. As Data Visualisation Analyst, you will be required to be a part of a team executing the migration from existing reporting systems to Tableau.
You will also be tasked with identifying trends and analysing the data and you will be responsible for delivering to requirements in an engaging and visually exciting way using Tableau. The ideal Reporting Analyst will be required to work with large customer data sets using SQL and be responsible for offering actionable insights and making important decisions regarding reporting systems. If you are looking to make a lasting impact on a company, this could be the role for you!
THE ROLE -People Reporting Analyst/ Insight Analyst
- Working closely with key stakeholders
- Design, maintain and build reports in Tableau
- Using SQL for extraction of data and querying
- Create visually engaging, interactive dashboards in Tableau
- Be a part of changing and transforming the reporting function
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong visualisation ability with Tableau or equivalent (Qlikview, Spotfire, PowerBI)
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with customer data
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this Reporting Analyst role please do so via this site.
For this information on this role or other roles in the Reporting Analysis market, please get in touch with Sandra Namatovu at Harnham.
Visualisation, reporting, analytics, analytics, data, Tableau, Qlikview, Reports, SQL, dashboards, Spotfire, Power BI, PowerBI