Digital Project Manager - Home Based - London and South East
Digital Project Manager
Our client is a leading provider of Digital Marketing solutions to dental practices in Australia, The US and UK. As an established and growing brand, they work with their clients to provide them with full digital consultancy incorporating all Web Design and Build services, Digital Marketing, CMS and Social Management and lead generation services amongst other things. Providing a full service in-house solution to their clients they are uniquely positioned to grow their market share in the UK hence the need to hire.
As a Digital Project Manager, you will be based from home covering a London and South East territory, responsible for managing clients and their requirements directly on a day to day basis. Your list of responsibilities will include the following.
- Manage day-to-day requests from clients - ranging from website changes to advice on email campaigns
- Management of larger projects such as new site builds, from wireframes to working with designers to final testing
- Responsibility for reports both client and internal
- Put together the company quarterly newsletter
- Pulling out data/reports as needed for PPC campaigns
- Working with our copywriters and PR agency
- Hands on with CMS
- Involvement in all client web rebuilds which happen every 2 years
The ideal candidate will have the following experience.
- Experienced in a similar role, where you manage client’s digital requirements
- Experience working with small businesses on their digital strategies
- Organised and able to manage multiple projects at once with different teams, internal and external
- Experienced in the web project lifecycle
- Experienced managing and posting on social media channels
- HTML and CSS experience
This is a great chance for someone who is genuinely passionate about all things Digital to work for a fast-growing company who have a great offering to a specialised target market. The right person will have a salary of £32 - 36k plus Annual Leave and home office set up.