Tutor - Warehousing
6 days left
- Full Time
Our client is looking for a Tutor who specialises in the warehouse sector. You will support your caseload of learners for the duration of their study programme across London. Ensuring that all learners receive appropriate guidance and support whilst adhering to the standards set by funding bodies, awarding bodies and in line with audit requirements.
Working within our successful delivery team in a customer-focused environment, you will work with our customers who have an aspiration to gain employment within a warehouse environment, by providing a professional and effective learning experience.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
- Successful performance of all learners within allocated groups
- Responsible for consistently high learner retention within allocated groups
- Achieve high success rates the equivalent of Ofsted grade one
- Achieve agreed high learner satisfaction targets
- Support and coach customers using a variety of learning resources to achieve their Sector specific qualification
- Delivery sessions for employability and appropriate IAG if required to support the customer with their overall end goal
- Ensure the audit compliance process is consistently adhered to
- To ensure learner progression and job outcomes are recorded to the levels agreed with the Senior Management Team, through relationship management with learners.
- To travel and deliver in a variety of centres.
- To be highly organised to ensure all audit documents are completely in a timely fashion.
- To work to the planned Scheme of work and schedules set in place.
- To be able to adjust plans to fit daily demands and changes that will occur.
- To be able to make daily decisions around delivery and any flexible arrangements that need to be made with the learners.
- To work with the delivery manager to make decisions to fit around the demands of the centre and of the learner.
- Safeguard and promote Safeguarding with all of our Customers
- Fully comply with all aspects of the Prevent Duty and promote British values in all that we do.
Salary is £22k