Senior Security Consultant CLAS, CCP, SIRA, CISSP
Senior Security Consultant (CLAS, CCP, SIRA, CISSP)
London / Cheltenham
As technology advances, information comes under increasing risk. Our client recognises all the challenges associated with Cyber Security and are looking for high calibre Security Consultants to come into their business and transform their teams and how they do things. Are you sitting in a cyber security job where you feel you can offer more? Do you want to work for an ambitious and growing firm that offers lucrative packages to their employees? If so, keep reading…
Our client is an independently operated cyber security consultancy; it has been recently founded and is focusing on providing highly skilled consultants to help organisations with their information security challenges. The clients you would be working with are some of the world’s most high profile blue chip companies and government organisations.
The Company is growing rapidly and is expanding its team and its services, and this is why they need highly skilled consultants with a hunger for progression in the door as soon as possible. There are offices in the UK, Germany and Australia, and are recruiting in order to support an expanding business.
Successful candidates will also be able to demonstrate aptitude for the following:
- Ownership, research and development of a specialist discipline, subject matter or service
- Support team technical development (e.g. through service development or research) and contribute to company technical processes overall
- Provide training and mentoring to other consultants on projects and in internal training courses, as well as suggesting other training requirements for individuals
- Line manage a small team of consultants, working with them where possible and providing leadership and mentoring for them
- Design and scope complex and bespoke engagements
- Maintain CHECK / CREST certifications and contribute to industry bodies as appropriate
- Proficiency in writing technical documentation, helping to set company standards for reporting, project, and technical QA
For further information or to register your interest, call Christian Slaney or send across your CV to
Location: London / Cheltenham
Salary: £40,000- £90,000+ excellent package!
Contact: Christian Slaney