You have the chance to join a well established food manufacturer that are looking to drive engineering improvements across their site based in the Milton Keynes area. As the Multi-Skilled Engineer you will be instrumental in ensuring that planned preventative maintenance is performed on equipment.
This company are a leading food manufacturer with a well recognised product & are looking for a Multi-Skilled Engineer in order to strengthen their manufacturing site in the Milton Keynes area. This business strives to continuously improve & as a result are investing heavily in PPM.
As the Multi-Skilled Engineer you will be a key part of driving the site engineering team in the Milton Keynes area forward & some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Advising the Engineering Manager of any shortcomings with the equipment after work has been completed.
- Ensuring machinery is fit for purpose & meets all safety requirements during your shift.
- Understanding the department's KPIs & play a key role in delivering them in full, within the timescales allocated.
- Ensuring you are familiar with all existing equipment on site, where necessary make your manager aware of any shortfall in knowledge.
- Being proactive, with regard to maintaining site machinery, recommend ongoing improvements for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Working with the production team, develop and implement solutions to improve productivity and reduce labour cost.
A Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with experience within an FMCG manufacturing environment & with:
- Ideally Experience within the food manufacturing or packaging industry
- Electrical Bias with mechanical skills
- The ability to work on own initiative and demonstrate good problem solving and decision making skills
- The ability to work as an individual & as part of a team
Circa £32,000 - £34,000 + Overtime