Site Agent - Permanent - East Anglia
Site Agent - Anglian Water - Permanent - Competitve Package
TSA is an award winning independent specialist recruitment business. We focus on recruiting professionals in the construction, consultancy and civil engineering industries.
As a Site Agent, you will be working on one of the contractors many projects within the Enviornamental Agency or Anglian Water Schemes and will be responsible for co-ordinating all technical aspects, procure materials timorously, co-ordinate sub-contractors and ensure that quality and costs are controlled.
- Managing a Civil Engineering project
- Liaise with employers representatives to raise and answer queries
- Monitor additional work, day work and/or delays to ensure that costs are recouped
- Monitor progress against master programme, identify anomalies and implement rectification
- Monitor quality, safety and environmental systems to ensure compliance
- Monitor temporary works to ensure they are fit for use
- Short term programming to monitor against master programme..
As part of their excellent benefits package, they offer:
- Competitive basic salary
- Flexible benefit scheme
- Company car or generous car allowance
- Family Healthcare
To apply for this role, please contact Alex Veil on or