IFA or Financial Adviser - Guildford
Are you an experienced Financial planner? Looking for a new opportunity on an employed basis.
My client a Chartered Financial Planning practice. Are looking to appoint a technically astute Financial Planner to join the team.
You will a minimum Diploma qualified and looking to advance to become Chartered, you will be able to demonstrate a successful history of managing clients and offering advice to HNW individuals.
- General Financial planning including Pensions, Investments, Trusts and personal taxes (income tax, National Insurance, CGT, IHT, Share Schemes, Corporate Taxation) Assurance (Life, Health, Critical Illness) School Fees and Wrap Schemes.
- Manage a personal portfolio of high net worth clients and will be expected to produce a personal revenue contribution in excess of £150K per annum.
- Leads, motivates and helps to develop junior members of his/her team as well as working closely with senior management to develop new sales ideas.
- Keeps abreast of current developments in financial services, the financial markets (in shares, property, insurance, derivatives, commodities and currencies) and economic trends.
You will have a good knowledge of the product areas listed in 1 above. Knowledge in areas such as Divorce, Trusts, Tax Led Investments and Long Term Care will also be an advantage.
They will have a record of developing new client work over at least two years as a Financial Planner and, typically, will have had prior experience as an independent or tied Financial Advisor.
It is essential that the job holder is self-motivated and self-sufficient, willing and able to write their own reports and conduct their own research. They will need to be empathetic and able to express themselves confidently in front of clients. The ability to engage and build relationships with the target market, combined with a talent for explaining technical subjects to those with limited industry experience, is a must.
- Knows how to use business resource and expertise results focused
- A drive to achieve and exceed agreed objectives through self and others
- Committed to providing excellent service to internal and external clients
- Able to achieve positive outcomes through others decision making capability
- Reaches decisions based on a structured approach Innovation
- Able to approach tasks in a different way Initiative
You will have the ability to 'muck in' when required, its a great, friendly team to join, no sales targets or micro management. Just an enjoyable job with great career prospects.
Salary £65k - £70k base plus bonus paid annually.
Benefits include Pension, Private medical insurance, Life Assurance, Income protection and study material. Plus fresh juice or tea in the office!!!
Please forward your CV for consideration.