3rd Line Project Engineer - London
7 days left
- Full Time
3rd Line Project Engineer - London - £40,000pa
A successful 3rd line Project Engineer is required on a Permanent basis for a highly respectable Managed Services Company in the London area of the UK. The company is regarded as one of the best companies who provide services into the Education Sector.
As a 3rd Line Project Engineer, you must be able to demonstrate where you have been responsible for the successful delivery of multiple projects at various clients and customers at the same time.
Day to day responsibilities of a Senior Infrastructure Engineer:-
- You will be working alongside the Project Manager and act as the Technical Lead.
- Oversee the successful delivery of multiple projects within pre arrange times scales, project objectives and within budget.
- Maintain the project delivery schedule
- Conduct assessments, network surveys and provide documentation and reports to senior stakeholders.
You must have strong experience in the following technologies:-
Must have a vast amount of experience in Project Delivery
- 3rd Line Support
- Windows Server 03 - 2012 R2
- VMware and Hyper-V
- Build and Maintain VMware / Hyper-V Clusters
- SAN's using iSCSI
This is an amazing opportunity for a 3rd Line Project Engineer to work for a company who is well respected in the Managed Services Space. They will provide you with both personal growth and career opportunities so if you believe, you have the correct skills and experience to be successful in this role then please apply as soon as possible.