Venn Group are joining hands with a leading Housing Association on an exclusive basis to work on an exciting Group Accountant position. The roles are based in London and will be paying from £55,000 - £60,000 per annum dependant on experience.
This an ideal role for someone immediately available to commence a new exciting position with scope for progression and development in the dynamic team.
The successful candidate will be competent will all credit control duties and have the ability to hit the ground running.
- Responsible for consolidating group accounts (10 groups)
- Prepare financial notes
- Assisting with year end
- Organise financial instruments (bonds etc)
- Produce annual reports to stakeholders
It is essential the candidate has experience in the following:
- Exerience of producing accounts in accordance with FRS 102/Charity SORP
- Minimum of 2 years
- Fully ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified
If you are interested in this position or hearing about other opportunities please call Piri Muthu or Alethea Platt on or send your CV to .