Affiliate Marketing Account Executive
Affiliate Marketing Account Executive - £22,000 - £24,000 per annum
A requirement for this position is you must have recent B2B and B2C Affiliate Marketing Experience - London -
Be part of a fun, friendly, energetic and professional team
The organisation works with UK and International clients and provides Affiliate Marketing Campaigns. They offer a boutique affiliate management business based in Shoreditch, London. Here they work closely with advertisers to plan, craft and orchestrate powerful and effective marketing programmes that drive top-line growth and incremental business. The company prides itself on the way it works with both its employees and its clients. Also on its excellence as an employer of choice for those looking to grow a career in affiliate marketing.
Your role as Affiliate Marketing Account Executive
As an Account Executive you will work across a wide range of sectors and industries, managing your programmes and working directly with the Account Director.
Must have some recent Affiliate marketing experience along with B2B and B2C.
- Act as a point of contact for all assigned clients providing management to the growth of their programme.
- Development of strong relationships with clients, affiliate partners and networks.
- Pro-actively seeking new opportunities and innovation in the affiliate marketing space to develop affiliate campaigns.
- Provide ongoing affiliate recruitment and manage existing affiliates to ensure all opportunities are utilised.
- Monitor affiliate performance to ensure objectives are achieved.
- Work independently to produce all the necessary account management documentation and deliver regular reports.
- Distribute program news and seasonal offers throughout the different channels appropriately.
- Take a proactive approach in solving issues with assigned clients escalating issues to the Account Director when necessary.
- Communicate effectively with clients, publishes, networks, and internal teams, via email, phone, face to face.
- Provide support to all team members when required.
The skills required
- B2B and B2C Affiliate marketing experience.
- An understanding of off-line marketing and other online marketing channels.
- An interest in online shopping and Ecommerce.
- Understanding of techn (API, Datafeeds etc) an advantage.
- Friendly and polite with an excellent telephone manner.
- Committed to deliver high levels of service within appropriate time frames.
- Seeks ownership and readily accepts accountability.
- Good spoken and written English is essential other languages would be an advantage.
- Has superb attention to detail and is thorough in their work.
- Professional in appearance and when speaking to clients.
- Excellent time keeping and can work to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of working with MS Office.
Salary and Benefits
- £22,000 - £24,000 per annum.
- 25 days holiday plus UK Bank Holidays.
- Birthday off or nearest work day.
- Apple Mac Book/Mac Book Air.
- Flexi time - an hour flexible working time at the beginning/end of the day one day a week.
- Plenty of opportunity to learn, grow and be promoted through the ranks.
- Central London office with lots of social activities.
If you are looking to be part of a fun, friendly, energetic and professional team and want to grow your career in Affiliate Marketing, with a top-end company, then apply today with an up-to-date CV.