PPA Teacher - West London - April
PPA Teacher - West London - April 2017
REESON Education are delighted to be working closely with a friendly 2 form entry primary school in West London, who are currently looking for an experienced and forward thinking PPA teacher to join their vibrant and friendly primary school in a full time PPA role from April 2017
To be considered for this PPA role you must have a Bachelor of Education or PGCE/QTS and at least 2 years teaching experience in a similar role. You must also be able to provide the details of two teaching related referees.
- Innovative, passionate about teaching and with a 'can do' attitude
- Excellent KS1/KS2 experience and curriculum knowledge
- A consistently Good and Outstanding classroom practitioner with high
- expectations (no excuses) of accelerated progress
- A team player with energy, stamina and lots of creativity and fresh ideas
- Resilient and able to hit the ground running
- Skilled to effectively teach children for whom English is an additional language
The school have had a brand new building built and IT suite making it an exciting time to join with lots of opportunities for career progression. The senior leadership are extremely supportive and have a hands on approach to making sure their teaching staff feel valued and get the best training to encourage excellent career development.
If you are interested in this PPA teaching role and you have the relevant teaching qualifications please send your CV to EJ at REESON Education. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted and interviews will be subject to a full DBS check in line with schools safeguarding policies.