Service Charge / Year End Accountant
We are looking to recruit a junior service charge/client accountant to join an expanding property management firm in based in Hatfield. This is a great opportunity to work with a progressive firm.
Key duties will include assisting with:
- Preparing account packs to send to auditors.
- Preparing trial balance reports.
- Answering audit queries.
- Maintaining the service charge year-end control sheets.
- Resolving any pre audit queries with the Property Managers.
- Chasing auditors for any outstanding accounts and agreeing draft accounts with clients.
- Compiling packs of financial reports and sending to the Directors quarterly.
- Overseeing the production of Landlord Statements and forwarding funds to client.
- Preparing budget templates
- Assisting with the bank reconciliations and raising service charge demands.
- Assisting with raising ground rent demands.
- Preparing VAT returns when applicable
- Preparing quarterly client statements and reports
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced property accounting professional to join an expanding residential management firm. If you are interested in this role please apply today.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.