Office Junior - Luxury Travel Company
Job Title - Office Junior - Luxury Travel Company
Department/Sector - Travel
Job Location - London
Salary - £14k
Our client is one of the leading luxury tour operators and the great news is that they are recruiting an office junior that’s looking for a first job since finishing education.
In the role you will take customer passports and visa application forms to relevant embassies on a daily basis or as needed.
Help when required to process the incoming and outing passport applications.
They will need you to help prepare post on a daily basis, package visa documents for special delivery and ensure post area is kept tidy.
You will be there to meet and greet visitors to the office in a professional and courteous manner and arrange refreshments for guests and lunches for meetings as required.
To ensure the kitchen area is well stocked, tidy and clean throughout the day
To undertake any reasonable task that may be requested by the Head of Operations and Office Services or other senior members of staff
- Honesty and reliability are key to this role.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Well-presented and portrays the company a professional manner
- Polite phone manner, able to take messages.
- Computer literate
- Outgoing, 'Can do’ attitude, proactive, takes initiative
- Understands meaning of good customer service
- Good interpersonal skills
- Keen to learn, enthusiastic
- Team player