Conference Consultant required for this well established corporate travel company based in Surrey to work on one of their largest accounts, for a 2 month contract period.
Conference Consultant - Responsibilities:
- Source appropriate UK venue in accordance with the client's specification.
- Negotiate rates with preferred suppliers.
- Communicate with clients conveying a positive attitude by phone, email & face to face.
- Provide clients with accurate Proposal / Confirmation documentation.
- Check accuracy of all contracts and ensure deadlines for signing are met.
- Undertake site inspections and occasional provision of on-site assistance if required.
- Respond to all enquiries in an efficient manner, according to service level agreements.
Conference Consultant - Skills & Experience required:
- Good UK venue/destination knowledge ideally gained through experience of working in a similar role.
- Positive & helpful attitude reflected in all communication.
- Able to prioritise workload and work well under pressure.
- Proficient in the us of Word & Excel and knowledge of CVent would be an advantage.
- Good business letter composition.
- Numerate with experience of reconciling supplier invoices and working with accounts.
Conference Consultant - Additional Information:
- Monday to Friday role
- This is a 2 month contract
Previous successful candidates have been Conference & Events consultants, Conference Consultants, Event Executives, Event Managers, Conference & Event Managers.
If you are interested in applying for the role of Conference Consultant please apply online.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk