Shopfitter,Joiner,Builder needed for ATM Installations
A leader in ATM (cash point) installations and security, a growing and innovative company that values independent thought. If you are someone who works hard, takes pride in what they do, and who enjoys being part of a supportive team, then you will fit in perfectly.
No existing knowledge of ATMs or security products is required. Full training on our products and services will be given to the successful candidate. Experience of shopfitting, joinery, or building/construction is essential.
Duties will include some structural work and joinery work (normally for the ATM surround), and a small amount of decorating to the area around the newly installed ATMs
You will ensure all work meets company health and safety standards and company quality standards. Excellent customer care will be provided through polite, timely, and accurate communication with clients. All areas accessed at each site will be left tidy, be treated with respect, and display the high quality standard of finish we are known for within the industry.
- Experience of shopfitting, joinery, or building/construction.
- A driving licence valid for use in the UK.
- Willing to work evenings and nights.
- Able to understand both drawings and written instructions.
- Able to understand, work to, and add information to risk and method statements.
- Must be able to complete all work, including finishing tasks, to a high standard.
Company Benefits include:
- Holiday entitlement of 26 days per annum for full time permanent employees, plus bank holidays. Part time and fix term employees are entitled to pro-rata of this.
- Paid lunch breaks.
- 24 hour global personal accident cover.
- Access to a childcare voucher scheme.