5 days left
- Full Time
Photocopier Engineer – Peterborough - competitive salary + fantastic benefits package
WHO? Would you be working for?
* Market leading independant managed services provider
* Rapidly expanding successful company
* Currently experiencing high levels of growth
WHAT? Are they looking for from a photocopier engineer?
* Up to date manufacture training on MFD equipment - Ricoh / Canon
* 2+ years experience within the office equiment industry
* Experience carrying out service, repair & maintanence on MFD equipment would be beneficial
* An understanding of the printing process
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Team player
* Self motivated
* Flexible on approach to work
* Self learner & willingness to learn and absorb information
* Fantastic customer service skills
* Customer facing experience
WHAT? Will your duties be?
* Attend service calls as directed by call control
* Preparation & installation of MFD's
* Service, repair & maintenance of products - preventative & reactive
* Perform to KPI's in line with company policies
* Escalating issues to an assigned senior technician/manager
HOW? Will you be working?
* Part of a very well established service team
* Covering Peterborough / surrounding areas
* Communicating with all the departments
* Working on a range of MFD's products
* Recieve full manufacture training
* Attending client sites to produce highest quality of customer service
* Liaising with service managers / team leaders as & when required
WHY? Should you apply?
* Global leading company that offer a fantastic place to work
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* £22,000 - £25,000 + bonus
* Pension plan
* Company bonus scheme
* Perm full time position
WHEN? Do they need people?
HOW? Can I apply?
Contact Jodie Turberfield on or click the "Apply Now" button.