Year One Class Teacher - September 2017
Year 1 Primary Teacher - Outstanding Primary School - Kings Cross St Pancreas
This is a fantastic opportunity for a diverse and passionate Primary Year 1 Teacher to join an outstanding two form entry primary school, located in the heart of London.
** Permanent Position
** TLR potentially available for experienced teachers
** Up to £45,905 plus TLR option
** Interviews Immediately
** NQT's Welcome and urged to apply
This popular two form entry primary school in Kings Cross, central London, is seeking to appoint a Year One (KS1) class teacher for their dynamic and friendly team from September 2017.
Staff at the school work in collaboration to ensure pupils achieve the very best they can academically and socially.
- Very good student behaviour and a culture of high expectations for all
- Excellent CPD opportunities for newly qualified and experienced staff
- A great location in central London close to one of London's major train stations
- Well-resourced indoor and outdoor learning spaces
- Competent EYFS Support staff to assist with planning and general classroom management
- High expectations for all students and the determination to help all children succeed
- Relevant KS1 or KS2 teaching experience
- The ability to work effectively in a team of teachers, support staff and outside agencies
To be eligible for this position you will have a recognised teaching qualification (Bachelor of Education or PGCE) and hold QTS (or be eligible to apply for this). In addition, relevant Year One Stage (one ) teaching experience, preferably within a Year one teaching environment. Two references will be sought prior to interview.
For more information about this exciting opportunity please forward an updated CV as soon as possible.