Parts Advisor / Driver - Commercial
Parts Advisor / Driver - Commercial Industry (not car) required for a leading organisation. You will work alongside a very successful team within a busy Parts Department. You will be responsible to achieve daily individual sales and profit targets through the effective use of resources and to pro-actively maintain and develop the depot sales and profitability by value added selling and enhancing customer relationships.
- Answer all incoming both internal and external telephone calls and take ownership of those calls.
- To promptly deal with customer orders received over the trade counter or via post, telephone or sales staff.
- To suggest appropriate product alternatives if applicable and to take advantage of all add on selling opportunities to maximise sales and profit whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction and confidence.
- To be highly proactive in cultivating and achieving additional telephone sales, particularly during quiet periods.
- To nurture customer business covering all product ranges to achieve individual and depot profit targets, and to participate and maximise all marketing and promotional offers to achieve desired results.
- To be fully aware and adhere to the company policy on cash, cheque and credit card transactions received on behalf of the company.
- Strictly adhere to company credit control procedures.
- Complete all required administration accurately, effectively and on time.
- Order and store parts and monitor stock levels.
- Be familiar with the appearance and purpose of all parts and use catalogues and price lists to identify parts to meet customer requirements.
- Keep price lists up to date.
- Ensure all parts taken from stock to fulfil customer orders are invoiced before they are removed from the stores area, hence keeping stock physical against screen correct.
- Operate a fork lift truck in a safe and responsible manner.
- Meet and exceed customer expectations whilst maintaining profitability.
This is an excellent opportunity that offers un-rivalled career and personal development. With specialist product and dealer based training you will become highly knowledgeable and a specialist parts industry.
Excellent overall package and a company you wont want to leave once joining.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be considered to work for one of the leaders in the industry then please forward your cv to Nathan Woakes on or or .
We are looking to set up interviews and move this very soon so please act quick and apply!
Proactive Technical recruitment are leaders within the field of Plant Recruitment. With over 20 years experience of working within the field and also 20 + years recruitment experience we truly are specialists within this market.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.