Travel Specialist Asia or USA - Southwark
Round the World Experts is a specialist brand within Flight Centre Travel Group dedicated to creating long-haul tailor-made holidays. We are looking for passionate explorers to join the brand within two of our fantastic specialist teams (Asia and USA) in Southwark, near London Bridge. In this sales-driven role, you will be working in small teams selling incredible travel experiences to a wide range of clients, from career breakers and honeymooners to adventurous retirees. Your OTE will be £32,000 (base salary £20,000 and uncapped earnings), PLUS a fam trip every year!
What does the role entail?
? Answering phone calls, emails and some face-to-face consultations
? Recommending our preferred products
? Creating tailor-made itineraries
? Taking full responsibility of all stages of your clients' trips
? Focusing on after-sales care and client retention
? Attending supplier training sessions
? Participating in educational programmes
? Going on amazing familiarisation trips (see perks below!)
Perks and Benefits
Not only will you be able to focus on selling your favourite destination, you'll also keep learning about your area. Every expert, every year will go on a fam trip to experience their destination and our amazing travel experiences. This fam trip will be in addition to your normal holiday allowance. New York, Golden Gate Bridge or the Taj Mahal are just some of the amazing places you could visit. All this is alongside a full and continuous expertise training programme. Average expected earnings for our travel specialists are £30K. You will start on a basic salary of £20K but there will be plenty of scope to earn a LOT more with our uncapped earning potential scheme.
What are the benefits?
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with opportunities across the globe
- Fast Track leadership programme to develop the future leaders of our business
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Health cash plan for all employees
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
What are we looking for?
? Drive to succeed in a sales role
? Passion for travel, especially within the USA or Asia
? Excellent communication skills
? Fantastic customer service
? A positive 'can do' attitude
If you have global ambition and are passionate about selling amazing travel experiences, apply today!