Junior Insurance Analyst
The role will be reporting into the Head of Data Solutions and will entail:
- Reviewing client data, preparing it for Cat Analysis, conducting analysis and providing summary results
- Producing summary graphs and charts
- Developing client presentations based on client data and analysis
- Reviewing on-going reports and presentations
- Assisting with broker back up duties e.g. putting slip together etc.
- A Level Maths or equivalent and ideally Physics
- Advanced Excel skills (this will be tested at interview)
- Good knowledge of MS Powerpoint
- Knowledge of basic SQL
- Experience of Insurance Catastrophe Modelling
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.