Joining a growing, dynamic team you will be working to deliver SEO activity to an exciting and varied range of clients. Managing SEO projects from beginning to end, you are comfortable with both technical and content driven SEO and with being the main point of contact for clients.
You will be:
- Line managing an SEO Executive
- A trusted point of contact for your clients, leading on and managing the client relationship on a day to day basis
- Developing existing accounts, as well as assisting in the on-boarding of new business
- Leading competitor and technical audits, on-site recommendations, keyword strategies and off-site strategies
- Managing cost plans and budgets
- Working in an innovative way, displaying original thinking in SEO practice
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong client facing skills
- Have a broad understanding of SEO with experience of both technical SEO and content strategy and optimisation
- Be happy with reporting on and analysing SEO campaigns
- Have knowledge of HTML, CSS and other web programming platforms
- Have solid Experience with SEO and analytical software such as Google Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and other common web analytics platforms
- Be experienced in market, competitor and keyword analysis
- Be working on on-Page SEO (Tag optimisation, SEO friendly content, optimise navigation etc)
- Have an understanding of how social integrates with SEO
If you are a team player with strong communication skills and a passion for all aspects of SEO then this might just be the perfect role for you!
If this sounds like you and you would like to join a highly regarded agency who offer great benefits and really believe in training and developing their staff, then get in touch today so we can have a chat and give each other the opportunity to find out more.