Maintenance Electrician - Buckingham £35000 pa
7 days left
- Full Time
Our prestigious LED light manufacturing company based in Buckingham is looking for a Maintenance Electrician to join their busy team.
To provide hands-on technical assistance not exclusively of an electrical nature in the maintenance, installation, commissioning, fault finding and de-commissioning of plant and equipment.
- Provide rapid technical assistance in the resolution of equipment and plant malfunctions, carry out fault-finding repairs and refurbishments as necessary.
- Develop and refine local operating procedures to maximise efficiency and minimise waste (scrap, re-work and unplanned inspection).
- Train operators in the safe operation of equipment and promote up-skilling.
- Develop and maintain process and plant efficiency and utilisation measures to use as a tool for continuous improvement.
- Continuously strive to eliminate and reduce waste of any kind within the manufacturing process, scrap, re-work and consumables.
- Develop and implement planned maintenance of jigs, fixtures, plant and other equipment to minimise efficiency losses to production whilst carefully controlling costs.
- Assist in the integration of new plant and equipment into the production environment.
- Set and strive to improve housekeeping standards through the use of the 5S approach.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Time served apprenticeship with the relevant C & G Electrical qualification plus 17th edition for relevant engineering degree, HNC or HND
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience of PLC programming and fault finding.
- Ability to manage projects in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of robotic programming desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work inclusively in a team environment.
- Experience of working on injection moulding machines desirable.
Salary, Benefits and Details:
- £35000 pa
- 37 hour working week
- Permanent Contract
Please apply with CV